- Create a GoBishops account by clicking on the purple "Create a GoBishops Account" button in the upper right corner of this page;
- Once logged in, click on "Apply" to access the online application form;
- Complete the application form and submit it electronically;
An application fee, payable by credit card is required at the time of online application for all degree/certificate programs:
Canadian citizens/permanent residents - $75
International applicants - $100
Students applying for an exchange program from approved partner institutions do not pay an application fee.
- Submit all required supporting documents to the Admissions Office;
Bishop's University - Admissions Office
2600 College Street
Sherbrooke, QC J1M 1Z7
*Unofficial documents submitted by e-mail may be accepted in order to make a conditional offer of admission. Official documents must be submitted in order to confirm any such offer.
- Track the status of your application through your GoBishops account.
Admissions files are assessed on a rolling basis as soon as all required documents are received.
Exception: Applications to programs in the School of Education are reviewed by the School of Education beginning in January or February each year.
||Fall (September) application deadline for residence guarantee.
Applications will be considered beyond this date for programs in which space remains.
||Fall (September) final application deadline
||Fall (September) acceptance of admission offer and residence application deadline
||Winter (January) application deadline for international students, including exchange students
||Winter (January) application deadline for Canadian students
||Winter (January) acceptance of admission offer deadline
Click the link below that best describes you to determine the admission requirements that apply to your situation:
Undergraduate (Bachelor) Degree Applicants
Exchange Program Applicants
Graduate Program Applicants